Content Management Systems are fast becoming the norm in website design and flexibility. Why? Because CMS allows the client to maintain his or her own website without any HTML knowledge. CMS is especially important to business sites where content can change even daily. Besides being extremely cost effective, CMS also delivers the following bonuses:
- Any number of registered users with different level access can add, delete and update content on your website
- The site design is never altered when new content is added, edited or deleted
- Database can be set to automatically archive
- Private section – information is only available to registered users
- News Section
- Multiple Contact Forms
- FAQ – Become the Guru of your domain by answering commonly asked questions
- Image Gallery
- RSS feed or Newsletter sign up
Just a few of the many “plug-in’s” available:
- Events Calendar
- Shopping Cart (E-Commerce)
- Downloads section – post items for download by users or the public
- Pod Casting
- Advertising (generate revenue from your site’s traffic)
The possibility for future growth is limited only by your imagination.
While some of the features listed above are available at an additional fee, the bottom line is the same – flexibility!
For more information about how you can have a Content Management System added to your website contact us today!
See examples of our content management system in use on the portfolio page.